menta sewing patterns
Adult Menta Booties
Adult Menta Booties
Adult Menta Booties PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial Adult sizes
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own booties. This is not an actual pair of booties.
You will receive 1 zipped folder with 2 files, a tutorial PDF and the PDF pattern pieces.
Skill level : confident beginners
- 7 sizes available will fit children between 5.5 up to 12 US Women.
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear photo instructions, perfect for beginners
- Step-by-step quick instructions for experienced seamstresses
- High and Low top options
- Toe reinforcement option with instructions
- Lace trim option with instructions
- Elastic attached to the inner ankle piece
- Snap closure
- Bonus appliqués page! (Stars, moon, hearts and lightning bolts, leaves and drops, for all styles and all sizes!)
- Small business resources: printable hang tags, brand labels ideas, pricing guidelines
Sizes (always choose the size by feet length measurements and choose 1 size up if you are working with heavyweight wool)
- Size S / 8.5” finished sole (fits 5.5/6 US Women approx.)
- Size XS / 9” finished sole (fits 6.5/7 US Women approx.)
- Size M / 9.5” finished sole (fits 7.5/8 US Women approx.)
- Size L / 10” finished sole (fits 8.5/9.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XL / 10.5” finished sole (fits 10/10.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XXL / 11” finished sole (fits 11 US Woman approx.)
- Size XXL / 11.5” finished sole (fits 11.5/12 US Woman approx.)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with medium to heavyweight fabrics.
You will need
- Main: knit or woven medium to heavyweight.
- Lining: fleece or microfleece, sherpa, minky etc.
- Soles: toughtek or grip non slip soles, any material for the non walking babies.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement: faux leather, vinyl.
- Lace if needed.
- Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
This pattern is the main pattern to make all other animal booties add-ons.
In order to make the animal booties, this main pattern is required.
Add-ons will not have the main pattern pieces included.
This pattern was designed by Mariela Paz / Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the booties made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to email@example.com if you have any other questions, or join our amazing sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 3 years.