menta sewing patterns
Young Child Cow Add-on
Young Child Cow Add-on
Young Child Sizes Cow Booties Add-on
Size 2 to Size 7 sewing pattern and tutorial
This add-on works ONLY with the Young Child Menta Booties
This add-on is not intended for any of the Wrap Booties.
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Cow booties. This is not an actual pair of booties.
Skill level confident beginners
This pattern includes the pattern and instructions for the Cow toe main parts only.
You will need the Menta Booties main pattern listed in this shop to complete this project, be sure to have purchased first!
Sizes (always choose the size by sole length measurements)
- Size 2 / 6.25" finished sole (approx. 2/3 years old)
- Size 3 / 6.75” finished sole (approx. 3/4 years old)
- Size 4 / 7” finished sole (approx. 4/5 years old)
- Size 5 / 7.25” finished sole (approx. 5/6 years old)
- Size 6 / 7.75” finished sole (approx. 6/7 years old)
- Size 7 / 8.25” finished sole (approx. 7/9 years old)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with medium to heavy weight fabrics. For perfect fitting is highly recommended to choose the size by sole length.
You will need
- The main Young Child Menta Booties sewing pattern and tutorial.
- Main: knit or woven medium to heavy weight, I love fleece for face parts as is easy to work with
- Lining: fleece or microfleece, sherpa, minky etc.
- Soles: toughtek or grip non slip soles.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement: faux leather, vinyl.
- Lace if needed.
- Adhesive spray is optional, but I found it helps lots to keep the parts in place while sewing.
- Kam snaps
- Embroidery floss and needle
- Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
This pattern was designed by Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the booties made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions, or join our sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 5 years.
For ready to ship Menta Products visit www.holamenta.ca