menta sewing patterns
Diaper 8" Doll
Diaper 8" Doll
Menta Sewing Patterns
The full version of this sewing pattern is FREE when subscribing to my newsletter!!***
You will need:
- Scraps of knit fabrics, preferably 50% stretch or more, knit rib, cotton Lycra jersey, bamboo jersey or French terry.
- Adobe Acrobat (free software) and a printer with letter/A4 paper sheets.
- Snaps or velcro
- Little pieces of interfacing to reinforce snap area
- Sewing notions
- Sewing machine, a serger is not required but is very helpful!
This tutorial has been labelled as Confident Beginner, meaning that the competencies required to make any of these garments include:
- Sewing with knits
- Sewing velcro or attaching metal snaps (tutorial included)
- Sewing straight and curved small pieces of fabric.
- Professionally drafted pattern pieces
- Step-by-step instructions with clear pictures
- Many tips and tricks
- Projector friendly files
This pattern was designed to fit a 8" Miniland doll perfectly, but can fit a variety of other dolls such as 8.5" Lil' Cutesies, 8" Nenotines and Pepotines and 9" Cabbage Patch Bath Time.
If you have tried this pattern on a different doll brand, I would love to hear from you to add the information to this listing so other makers can access the sewing patterns!
You will receive upon payment an email with the instructions to download your files. Please read carefully the instructions before starting your project. You can always contact me to email@example.com :)
Join today our Facebook Sewing Group to be part of our enthusiastic team of makers and access many free add-ons and patterns! https://www.facebook.com/groups/744858515716950/