menta sewing patterns
Adult Triceratops Add-on
Adult Triceratops Add-on
Adult Sizes Triceratops Booties Add-on
Size XS to XXXL sewing pattern and tutorial
This add-on works ONLY with the Adult Menta Booties
This add-on is not intended for the Wrap Booties.
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Triceratops booties. This is not an actual pair of booties.
Skill level confident beginners
- Size S / 8.5” finished sole (fits 5.5/6 US Women approx.)
- Size XS / 9” finished sole (fits 6.5/7 US Women approx.)
- Size M / 9.5” finished sole (fits 7.5/8 US Women approx.)
- Size L / 10” finished sole (fits 8.5/9.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XL / 10.5” finished sole (fits 10/10.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XXL / 11” finished sole (fits 11 US Woman approx.)
- Size XXXL / 11.5” finished sole (fits 11.5/12 US Woman approx.)
This pattern includes the pattern and instructions for the Triceratops toe main parts only.
You will need the Menta Booties main pattern listed in this shop to complete this project, be sure to have purchased first!
Sizes (always choose the size by sole length measurements)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with medium to heavy weight fabrics. For perfect fitting is highly recommended to choose the size by sole length.
You will need
- The main Adult Menta Booties sewing pattern and tutorial.
- Main: knit or woven medium to heavy weight, I love fleece for face parts as is easy to work with
- Lining: fleece or microfleece, sherpa, minky etc.
- Soles: toughtek or grip non slip soles.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement: faux leather, vinyl.
- Lace if needed.
- Adhesive spray is optional, but I found it helps lots to keep the parts in place while sewing.
- Kam snaps
- Embroidery floss and needle
- Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
This pattern was designed by Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the booties made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions, or join our sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 6 years.
For ready to ship products www.holamenta.ca