menta sewing patterns
Adult Menta Shoes
Adult Menta Shoes
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own adult shoes. This is not an actual pair of shoes.
Skill level : confident beginners
- 7 sizes available from Size XS to XXXL
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear photo instructions, perfect for beginners
- Toe reinforcement option with instructions
- Lace trim option with instructions
- How to sew appliques
- Bow Toe option
- Padded soles instructions
- For this pattern, soles are narrowed than the booties as this pattern is designed to be done with light to medium weight fabrics.
- Hidden Seams (Reversible) and Exposed Seam (quick method) option.
- 5 Appliqués templates!
- Projector file included!!
Sizes (choose the size by sole length measurements):
- Size XS / 8.5” finished sole (fits 5.5/6 US Women approx.)
- Size S / 9” finished sole (fits 6.5/7 US Women approx.)
- Size M / 9.5” finished sole (fits 7.5/8 US Women approx.)
- Size L / 10” finished sole (fits 8.5/9.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XL / 10.5” finished sole (fits 10/10.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XXL / 11” finished sole (fits 11 US Woman approx.)
- Size XXXL / 11.5” finished sole (fits 11.5/12 US Woman approx.)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with medium to heavyweight fabrics.
You will need
- Main: knit or woven.
- Lining: flannel, cotton, linen, sherpa, microfleece, fleece, woven and knit.
- Soles: toughtek or grip non slip soles, etc.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement: faux leather, vinyl.
- Lace if needed.
- Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
This pattern was designed by Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the shoes made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to email@example.com if you have any other questions, or join our amazing sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 3 years.