menta sewing patterns
Adult Menta Shoes
Adult Menta Shoes
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own adult shoes. This is not an actual pair of shoes.
Skill level : confident beginners
- 7 sizes available from Size XS to XXXL
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear photo instructions, perfect for beginners
- Toe reinforcement option with instructions
- Lace trim option with instructions
- How to sew appliques
- Bow Toe option
- Padded soles instructions
- For this pattern, soles are narrowed than the booties as this pattern is designed to be done with light to medium weight fabrics.
- Hidden Seams (Reversible) and Exposed Seam (quick method) option.
- 5 Appliqués templates!
- Projector file included!!
Sizes (choose the size by sole length measurements):
- Size XS / 8.5” finished sole (fits 5.5/6 US Women approx.)
- Size S / 9” finished sole (fits 6.5/7 US Women approx.)
- Size M / 9.5” finished sole (fits 7.5/8 US Women approx.)
- Size L / 10” finished sole (fits 8.5/9.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XL / 10.5” finished sole (fits 10/10.5 US Women approx.)
- Size XXL / 11” finished sole (fits 11 US Woman approx.)
- Size XXXL / 11.5” finished sole (fits 11.5/12 US Woman approx.)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with medium to heavyweight fabrics.
You will need
- Main: knit or woven.
- Lining: flannel, cotton, linen, sherpa, microfleece, fleece, woven and knit.
- Soles: toughtek or grip non slip soles, etc.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement: faux leather, vinyl.
- Lace if needed.
- Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
Please e-mail me to email@example.com if you have any other questions, or join our amazing sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 3 years.